Sharing The Love of Jesus

Sharing The Love of Jesus

Monday, January 25, 2010

New SM's

It has been amazing to see how much God is in control of all situations. Three of the five SM's this year in Saipan did not return after Christmas. Although it was a little stressful trying to find people to replace them, we soon realized that God had it all under control.

I must say I was little nervous as to who was going to come to Saipan because I had become so close with my old roommates that I was unsure as to how well I would get along with my new one. But it all worked out. We had two new SM's come and fill two positions. One was Sacha Kravig and the other was Troy Breakie. I have known Sacha since I was really little and she is very outgoing, adventurous, fun, loving person which is exactly what I need. I also have known Troy since high school. Our families are very close and I think of him like a brother. I couldn't be happier with the replacements that God has put in Saipan. It’s definitely going to be a good last half of the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment