Sharing The Love of Jesus

Sharing The Love of Jesus

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Curiosity Hurts

Aww the mystery of the stapler. Have you ever wondered how hard you have to push before the stapler actually staples? Were never really quite sure. Instead of using paper to test it out, we usually try our finger. I mean, it just makes the most sense. We press it down on our finger just lightly, and then a little harder, and just a little more until …BAM!!!!! You have officially stapled your finger. Well that’s exactly what happened to one of my students today. All of the sudden out of no where I hear, "Miss, Miss!!! Jason stapled his finger!" I quickly race over to Jason's desk; although think it was probably just a little poke. Well I believe Jason got a little more curious than most kids normally do because he down right stapled his finger. As I looked at it closely I could see that his finger was dented in from the staple. My first thought was to pull it out but if the staple he bent over inside his finger then I would rip out his skin. After looking at Jason with tears streaming down his face, I couldn't do it. I quickly rushed him to the office to get some advice as to what to do. The secretary looked at it and with a little quick tug pulled it out! Ok… so maybe I wouldn’t make a great nurse but I do know one thing and that is, I don’t think Jason will be so curious next time about those staplers.

No comments:

Post a Comment