Sharing The Love of Jesus

Sharing The Love of Jesus

Monday, January 11, 2010

Back For Round Two

I never thought that after coming home for Christmas it would be so hard to leave home and go back to Saipan. I cried for the whole flight from Spokane to Portland. As much as I wanted to stay at home and not go back, I knew I had a job to finish back in Saipan.

I arrived in Saipan at 1:20 am. I was soooo tired!!! Although I must say I did get a lot of sleep on the plane and on my way from Tokyo to Saipan I had a whole row to myself, which I did get punched for by Sharla when we landed.

On Monday I came to school and quickly found out that I had a lot more to deal with than I had intended for. When I left Saipan for Christmas break I had 14 students. When I came back I had 18 students, which is the max amount you can have then each classroom and soon found out that I had 2 more in 1st and 2nd waiting until there was an opening in my class. I was a little overwhelmed with where to put them but after a few adjustments it all worked out. My new students are all from Korea and all have quite humorous personalities. Most of them will all be leaving in a few months to go back to Korea. They only stay for a short time to learn english. So as of now I have a very busy schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment