Sharing The Love of Jesus

Sharing The Love of Jesus

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Off To A Great Start???

On Aug 2, I was supposed to leave the airport at 9:30 to fly to Hawaii. Well things didn't happen exactly like I had hoped for. As I was waiting for my flight they announced that our plane was going to be delayed because on the last flight the plane had lost power as it was flying into Seattle and so they were trying to find the problem and fix it for my flight. At around 10:00 they found the problem and the part that they needed was in LA so they were going to have to put the part on another plane and fly it over to us. The part was to get in at 12 and then it would take at least an hour to install, so they gave us all a 10 dollar lunch ticket to use in the airport while we waited. Finally it was 1 and they announced that the part didn’t make it on the plane and it would have to be put onto another plane, which would get in around 3 and hopefully be installed around 4!!!! For their inconvenience they gave us a 100 dollars to fly anytime within the next year! I couldn’t believe it, how could they forget to put the part on the plane! To make a long story short, the part did make it on the next plane and I was off to Honolulu FINALLY at 4:45!

No comments:

Post a Comment