Sharing The Love of Jesus

Sharing The Love of Jesus

Monday, February 1, 2010

Epic Moment of the Year

It was about time for dismissal. As I told the class to bow their heads for prayer I quickly put my hands together with a clap. When I did this a few of my students followed me by clapping their hands together for prayer. Out of nowhere one of my students quickly stands up from his seat and with his hands in the air says, "Come on everyone, cheer for me!!! Kento, Kento, Kento!!!" The class roared with excitement cheering this student on. I started to laugh and the more I laughed the louder the cheering got. I couldn't believe it! What just seemed like a simple clap for prayer quickly turned into a chant for a student. This definitely ended my day with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment