Sharing The Love of Jesus

Sharing The Love of Jesus

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

On Sunday we went to a water park called Wave Jungle. It was a blast! Water parks here are definitely not like the states. They really don't have rules or if they do they don't really stick to them. Their all about fun here in Saipan. For instance there were three of us girls waiting in line to take the tubes down a slide and one of the life guards waved us over and had all three of us connect together and go down backwards in the slide. It definitely added to the excitement. Only one problem... we could only go down it about 2 times before we would start to feel sick! Bad things happen when you’re going backwards, in circles, in the dark, down a slide. One of my favorites was the toilet bowl. You would go down this slide and then it would shoot you out into this "toilet bowl." If you watch carefully, you will see that I go so fast that you barely see me go out of the tube and if you tuck your legs in (so I’m told) it helps you to spin. When I first tried the toilet bowl I was so confused at where I was when I fell. I was expecting the water to be shallow so I could push off but it wasn't and it didn't help that my bottoms had fallen off from felling in head first! All the sudden I felt someone grab my arm and its the life guard and he says "Are you ok!" Haha I wanted to get out of there as quick as possible mainly out of embarrassment that a lifeguard had to save me because I fell in a toilet and couldn't get out!!!!We weren't experts at it but some of the people that worked there showed us some tips on how to do it and they could go around the bowl at least 4 or 5 times! It was a great end to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment